As required by the Treasury Laws Amendment (Design and Distribution Obligations and Product Intervention Powers) Act 2019 and ASIC Regulatory Guide 274 (the Product Design and Distribution obligations), we’re providing you with Target Market Determination (TMD) documents.
A TMD describes the class of consumers an insurance product is designed for (the target market) and its purpose is to ensure that the distribution of relevant insurance products is in accordance with that target market.
Consumers must refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement for full terms, conditions, exclusions and eligibility criteria when making any decision/s about the following insurance products insured by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company, Australia Branch (ABN 61 086 083 605).
Accident & Health Target Market Determinations
Group Personal Accident
- Aon Vertex Group Personal Accident & Sickness
- Lockton Group Personal Accident & Sickness
- Liberty Group Personal Accident
Sports Personal Accident
Expatriate / Inpatriate
- Aon Vertex Expatriate Medical and Emergency Evacuation
- Lockton Expatriate Medical Expenses
- Aon Vertex Inpatriate Medical
- Lockton Inpatriate Medical Expenses
- Liberty Inpatriate Medical Expenses
- Liberty Expatriate Medical Expenses